Job Title: Metering Operations Field Auditor & Coach
Department: Operations, Field
Working in conjunction with
- Gas Technical Manager
- Field Services
- Field Managers
- Technical engineering team
- Training Manager.
- IMServ customers
- Energy suppliers
- Energy end users
- External training providers
- To support the Field Management & Technical Support team in order to deliver and maintain a fully qualified field force on a national basis.
- Developing a highly skilled team of Technicians through auditing, to ensure safe working practices, adherence to IMServ’s work procedures and coaching to enable continuous improvement across all aspects of the Technician’s role.
- Support through multi-streams of communication in supporting the Technician workforce with technical support on a day-to-day basis.
- Conduct robust auditing of field technicians including.
- Audit by means of remote assessment( Desktop picture audits)
- Audit by means of direct observation(work in progress)
- Audit by means of work conducted review (post completion)
- Deliver coaching at appropriate times to improve knowledge and understanding of the field Technicians/Engineers through multiple streams.
- Utilise coaching techniques to improve the day to day productivity of the technicians based on observations made.
- Liaise with the Training Manager and Regional Field Managers to deliver coaching interventions to Technicians based on observations and requirements of both parties.
- Provide first level technical support to the Technicians and Regional Managers in aspects of procedures and safe working practices.
- Delivery of Coaching to recently inducted employees supporting their development and ensuring that their standard of work is compliant with IMServ’s standards
- Support Senior Technical team with carrying out safety Investigations and rectification of substandard work by the Technicians
- Support the Senior Technical Team by sharing best practices and influencing future ways of working based on observations and learnings from the field.
- Support in the continued improvement of safety by exemplifying the safety culture within IMServ and ensuring these standards are met by all in the field.
- Support the wider metering operations team to drive improvements across the whole of the business unit.
Competencies for Role:
- Current MOCOPA certification (single and Three phase minimum)
- Technical experience in all metering types.
- Relevant Health and Safety certification (working at heights, First aid, Asbestos awareness and Manual Handling)
- Professional attitude towards customers both internal and external.
- Good time management of self to ensure quarterly targets and daily requirements are met.
- Good interpersonal skills, using good communication, demonstrating good leadership skills, utilising empathy and understanding of the field Technicians issues.
- Competent in delivering technical instructions through multiple mediums.
- Have a good Safety ethic and willingness to improve all areas of safety.
- Able to work in a complex fast paced environment with conflicting demands
- Flexible, willing and able to cope with changing business requirements and priorities with the ability to work under pressure
- Anticipates issues and deals with them in a professional and timely manner.
- Willingness to continuously learn.
- Understanding of Microsoft packages such as Teams, OneDrive, Excel, Word etc.
- UK Utilities knowledge
- Good Knowledge of electrical metering installation work
- Good Knowledge of Gas metering & installation work
- Working Knowledge of gas safety controls, appliance types, flueing & ventilation configurations, DSEAR and load assessment rating of gas installations
- Good Knowledge of metering systems including geographical distinctions
*length of service & T&Cs apply
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Salary Sacrifice Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance up to 6 X Base Salary*
- Subsidised Health cover*
- Subsidised Dental Cover*
- Contribution towards Eye Tests and Glasses
- In Office & Out of Office Social Events
- Retailer Discounts Platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Reward & Recognition
To apply send an email detailing your suitability for the role and a current CV to: email@example.com