Job Title: Sales Executive, End User Team
Reports to: Head of Sales UK
Direct Reports: None
- To work within the End User sales’ team securing end user direct metering and data contracts with SME and Micro customers.
- Working to a £ sales target each year.
- To have the ability to lead, engage, qualify and close opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Drive through renewals of existing contracts and then upselling new services to promote our renewal and growth focus within the team.
- Build client relationships at all levels in support of closing qualified opportunities
- Write and review client proposals(email)Work closely with Customer Care and Service Management teams to on-board post sale.
- Be actively involved in marketing campaigns to promote sales leads.
- To be responsible for the achievement of monthly and annual sales target
- Proactively working through renewals with the aim to secure and upsell
- To focus on sales metrics to ensure sales target achievement
- To create & maintain/monitor a pipeline of new sales opportunities
- To work with all relevant internal departments to ensure a high level of customer service and engagement and generate value within the customer’s organisation
- To ensure that appropriate, accurate and timely information for each account is available to all relevant internal personnel and departments
- To develop the relationship with potential & existing clients
- Gather customer, competitor and market insight and identify opportunities and risks
- Proactively manage and lead renewals
- To attend appropriate trade shows, functions and exhibitions
- Organize and attend customer meetings when required, ensuring all agenda’s, minutes, actions and day after reports are completed
- To improve and make efficient the contract process for existing and new sale
- Understand the utility metering and data collection business.
- In depth understanding of customer needs and delivery of excellent customer service
- Ability to deliver against sales targets
- Understand and be motivated by a target drive role with generous commissions available for the effort you put in.
- Ability to influence and persuade internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills (telephone & email)
- 1 years sales / account management experience
- Experience of UK Utility or Energy Management or Metering and Data sector useful
- A complete finisher, i.e. ability to drive through an opportunity to contract signature
- Self motivated
- Unafraid of change & flexible work structure
- Highly autonomous
- Target, Commission and KPI driven
- Driven to learning & self-improvement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the UK Utilities and Metering and Data market
- Intermediate MS Office & Windows
- Commercially and financially aware
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
Key Competencies for Role
Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others. Has a drive for completing sales and driving success within the team
Learning on the Fly
Learns quickly when facing new problems and is open to change. Analyses successes and failures to identify areas for improvement. Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and can quickly grasp the essence and underlying structure of anything.
Relates well to all kinds of people, both inside and outside the organisation. Builds appropriate rapport and effective relationships with those they work with. Uses diplomacy and tact when required and can defuse high tension situations comfortably.
*length of service & T&Cs apply
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Salary Sacrifice Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance up to 6 X Base Salary*
- Subsidised Health cover*
- Subsidised Dental Cover*
- Contribution towards Eye Tests and Glasses
- In Office & Out of Office Social Events
- Retailer Discounts Platform
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Reward & Recognition
To apply send an email detailing your suitability for the role and a current CV to: email@example.com