Big Energy Saving Week starts (Monday 21st January 2019). It’s a national campaign to help people and businesses cut their energy bills.
Commercial premises are regularly the biggest culprits of excess energy spend, however with careful monitoring and efficient metering these losses can be reversed.
For more than 24 years we have been using metering data to power energy efficiency for businesses across the UK. Simple metering measures once put in place mean that businesses can identify excess or wasted energy consumption and cut energy bills instantly
IMServ is actively working with its customers to reduce energy bills. Using our team of data interpreters to dig into the metering data of over 282,000 metering points to identify opportunities for improvements in building and equipment performance and the ability to reduce consumption and their costs to business.
IMServ’s five steps to reducing your energy bills:
- Metering: install a device to meter data from electricity, gas and water consumption, this can quickly deliver actionable real-time energy insights. Metering data is a crucial piece of the energy management jigsaw that a business needs to make and create a more energy efficient building that will, by default improve equipment performance and reduce ever-increasing energy costs. Saving energy is five times cheaper than producing it!
- Data intelligence: analyse the data gathered from metering to help solve energy waste problems and provide access to intelligence on how, when and where energy is being sapped.
- Act on waste: acting on the metered data intelligence to make positive changes to a buildings energy use and therefore deliver tangible energy and cost savings to the bottom line
- Think eco-travel: make conscious choices to your everyday travel and commute, cycling, walking, car share or embrace the electric vehicle.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle: from paper to plastic, make efforts everyday with everything from packaging to clothing.